Members are issued with a points guide that covers everything they redeem their Bateleur Club points for. From accommodation to domestic flights and road transport, as well as specialist safaris and other adventures, members will find it all here, laid out in a convenient and accessible format, grouped according to regions.
New points guides are issued each year and remain valid throughout the year. The guides are issued approximately 18 months in advance.
Points guides are included in the membership pack and are also available online.
As our Partner Collection expands, more hotels and lodges may be added to the points guides. Members will be kept informed of all additions and updated points guides will always be available online.
USING THE POINTS GUIDES
&Beyond lodges and camps
- The lodges are grouped according to country and rates are displayed per month.
- Rates are displayed in points per person per night and are all inclusive.
The tables also show the rates for Quick Getaways, the 48-hour quick breakaway option available at all &Beyond’s lodges.
- Activities and adventures are displayed grouped according to the &Beyond lodges where they are available.
- Rates are displayed both in rand and in Bateleur Club points.
- Domestic flights and road transfers to &Beyond’s lodges and camps are shown in the points guide.
- The costs are displayed both in rand and in Bateleur Club points.
- The points guide also displays the rates charged at the &Beyond Partner Collection, grouped according to regions.
- Rates are displayed per person per night. The key displayed beneath the tables can be used to cross-reference the code shown in the BASIS column and see whether the rate given is fully inclusive or includes accommodation only. This may vary from property to property.
- Some Partner Collection hotels or lodges may display a range of rates (for example, 65 – 80 points). This is because that lodge or hotel offers a range of different room types and the points per stay vary according to the room type selected. The Bateleur Club Reservations Team will be able to help you select the right room type for your preferences. Alternatively, you can view the room types available here.
The Bateleur Club Points Guide is valid from 1 January to 31 December and displays the rates for:
- Accommodation at &Beyond lodges
- Accommodation at Partner Collection lodges and hotels
- Activities at &Beyond lodges
- Road and air transfers to &Beyond lodges