USING YOUR POINTS
WHAT CAN POINTS BE REDEEMED FOR
Bateleur Club points are versatile, allowing members to pay for:
- Accommodation at &Beyond’s 29 exclusive lodges and camps or at one of the Partner Collection of premier hotels and lodges
- Activities at &Beyond’s lodges and camps, including Specialist Safaris such as walking or tracking adventures, which are available at a wide range of lodges, and lodge-specific adventures such as scenic helicopter flights
- Transfers to &Beyond’s lodges, includes road transfers
Members can also make use of &Beyond’s in-house travel agency, Bateleur Travel, to book other travel arrangements, such as international flights. Members must pay the costs of these flights by cash or credit card and cannot redeem their Bateleur Club points for them.
Bateleur Club travel reservations may include other items, such as park fees, which cannot be paid in points and must be settled in cash.
HOW TO USE THE POINTS
Members can redeem their Bateleur Club points against bookings for accommodation, activities and some travel arrangements.
- Once you have decided where and when you want to travel, use your points guide to see how many points you will need to redeem.
- Check the points balance on your Bateleur Club statement, which you will receive via email, to make sure that you have enough points.
- If you don’t have enough points for your reservation, call us on 011 809 4448 or email us on bateleurclub@andBeyond.com and ask to top-up your points balance. You will be allowed to purchase up to 500 points as a top-up to enable you to complete your reservation.
- Once you have enough points to redeem for your plans, make your reservation through our dedicated team of travel consultants, available on bateleurclub@andBeyond.com.
The points redeemed for your reservation will be deducted from your account and your new points balance will reflect on your next Bateleur Club statement.